Thanks so much for your interest in Healthy BYTE with Jen: Plants & Pilates!
I am happy to see if I can be of service!
How it works: Let’s Start with Custom Meal Preparation (Skip to the bottom if you’re interested in Pilates sessions only)
- Order deadline – all orders must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE 10am Wednesdays for SATURDAY delivery. I will provide a quote for your order within one hour
- Client credit cards are charged Wednesday afternoon; I keep credit card info securely on file
- Deliveries on Saturdays run 9am-Noon generally; if you’re not home at the time of delivery, a few options are available: a. I can leave your order in an insulted bag(s) with chilling blocks on your front porch b. Provide a key and/or security code and I will place your order in the refrigerator c. Leave a large cooler of your own on the front porch and I’ll place your order inside
- Packaging is in microwave/dishwasher safe containers; some items require aluminum container packaging. Feel free to reuse and/or return packaging – I am happy to pick up on your next delivery for your future orders. Some clients do this and some don’t.
- I will wear a mask upon delivery
- I adhere to all safety and kitchen management regulation as established by the health department.
- Fees: there are two – a.) My fee – assist with menu planning*, shop, prepare, package and deliver and b.) the cost of your products which is dependent upon the menu selected/prepared. The combination of these two fees will be your quote. Should I over budget on your product budget, then I will issue a refund for that portion or apply the credit to your next order; should I under budget (doesn’t happen often but sometimes within $10-20), then I will charge the difference to your card on delivery day. NO CHARGES WILL BE APPLIED WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT. (Weekly charges range $250-$375 depending upon the level of service requested)
- Family style portioning – this is my favorite as you can choose how much you want to eat of any given item! And there’s always leftovers for another meal. My clients say they never run out of food. OR Portioned meal prep is grab and go style – very convenient and handy if you need to grab your lunch for eating while working and such. Standard portion sizes apply and generally, no leftovers – a specific number of meals prepared. This is particularly helpful for clients with goals like weight loss, overcoming health issues, pain management and body builders.
** a note about menu planning – sometimes clients will select a menu that might have too many starches or not enough fresh veg – in other words, the balance doesn’t really meet the needs they have expressed to me – so I will offer some suggestions and guidance. You are not obligated to take my suggestions. 😊 Some clients don’t want to choose their own menu and leave it completely up to me. Happy to do this as well!
As I tell everyone, having a personal chef won’t necessarily save you money – but it will save you time and your health – which doesn’t have a price. And finally, I don’t do contracts! My services are available during the weeks you need it most! For some clients, that’s every week and for others it’s based upon their work schedules, any travel, etc.
- Please provide a delivery address and contact number.
And now for the moment you’ve been waiting for! Here’s the current menu: keep the following in mind – menu items are created/added/removed every two months or so; all items will be prepared based upon your preferences – things like gluten free, soy free, high protein, etc.
SMALL PLATES AND SNACKS
- Fresh Hummus with Crudité
- Poblano & Jalapeño Cream Cheese Dip with Mary’s Seeded Crackers
- Pan Biscuits with Maple Butter
- Charcuterie Platter – a variety of flavored seitan with cheese assortment and spicy brown mustard
- Babaganoush with Crudité
- Buffalo Style Crispy Cauliflower and Tofu with Ranch Dip and Carrot/Celery Sticks
- Baked Flax Crackers
- Bacon, Cheese & Chive Stuffed Mushroom Caps
HOT AND COLD SOUPS
- Creamy Black Bean Soup with Crispy Corn Tortilla Strips and Avocado
- Mushroom Bisque
- Butternut Squash and Rosemary Bisque
- Vegetable Soup (with or without noodles)
- Hummus Soup with Spinach and Mushrooms
- Asian Vegetable Soup with Shiitake Mushrooms
- Baked Potato Soup complete with bacon, cheese and sour cream toppings
- Irish Stew with Butternut Squash and New Potatoes
- Hearty Chili
- Broccoli Cheddar
- Lasagna Soup
- Corn & Parsnip Chowder
- Baked Potatoless Soup – can be prepared with actual potatoes OR not!
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Chickpea Salad
- Winter White Bean Salad with Cilantro Pesto
- Caesar Salad
- Roasted Red and Golden Beet Salad with Balsamic Walnut Vinaigrette
- Fiesta Taco Salad
- Pad Thai Salad with Peanut Lime Dressing
- Cobb Salad with Pan Seared Tempeh
- Salad Trio: English Pea & Edamame, Chickpea and Quinoa Salads
- Chopped Kale Salad with Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
- Southwestern Chickpea Salad with Avocado & Cilantro Chutney
- Mango Chickpea Rice Bowl with Garlic Chili Peanut Sauce
- The Original – roasted poblanos, red bell peppers, mushrooms, spinach, arugula, mozz/parm
- The Groovy Green – charred brussel sprouts, kale, asparagus, artichoke hearts, mozz/parm
- Little Italy – arrabiata sauce with meatless balls, mozz/parm
- Artichoke Pesto
- Margherita (aka Caprese)
- Garden Delight – best of the farmer’s market roasted veg variety with smoked cheddar
SAMMIES and WRAPS and Such (can be served with bun/roll, tortilla wraps, roasted veggies or mixed greens or sweet potato fries)
- The Italian – grilled portobello, provolone, arrabiata sauce and arugula
- Jen’s Bean-a-Licious Burger – service with mustard, pickles, lettuce and tomato
- Sloppy Joe’s
- Meatless Ball Sub with my Marinara
- Guac-Mus – yup guacamole and hummus combined!
- Springs Rolls with Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Spinach, Mushroom and Black Bean Burritos
- The All American (Beyond and Impossible combined)
- Chili Cheeseburger
- Seitan Wrap
- Multi Mushroom Protein Turmeric Burger
- Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna
- Coconut Curry Chickpeas and Vegetables (with or without Jasmine Rice)
- Meatless Balls with Marinara over Spaghetti Squash or Pasta
- Lentil and Quinoa Bowl with Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Red Pepper Poblano Relish
- Black Eyed Pea Stew with Corn Fritters
- General Tso’s Tofu and Vegetables
- Portobello Florentine
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls in Marinara
- Shepherd’s Pie – can be topped with mashed potatoes, mashed cauliflower or sweet potatoes
- Quiche or Frittata – just let me know your favorite ingredients or I’ll suggest some based upon your preferences
- Mushroom Stroganoff with Rice or Pasta
- Hungarian Goulash
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Lentil Walnut Loaf with Marinara or Meatless Style
- Teriyaki Tempeh and Broccoli
- Wild Mushroom Risotto
- Falafel with Tzatziki Sauce
- Crabless Cakes with Remoulade
- Jackfruit Pozole
- Mushroom Tetrazini
- Puerto Rican Red Beans and Rice with Fried Plantains
- Lupini Bean Seitan and Vegetables
- Swedish Meatless Balls with Mushrooms over Rice or Pasta
- Breakfast on a Bun
- The Hulk Scramble
- Whole Steamed Artichokes with Garlic Lemon Butter (seasonal)
- Soft or Crispy Tacos (filling prepared from a variety of ingredients so please inquire so we can pick the best choice for you!)
- Enchilada Casserole
- Baked Sweet Potato Topped with Spiced Lentils, Pumpkin Seeds and Sour Cream (on the side)
- Rice Crispy Treats
- Brownies – with our without walnuts
- GM Cookies
- High Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- Sweet Potato Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Carrot and Walnut Cake Protein Balls
- Cheesecake with Chocolate Sauce
- Fruit Pie – just name your fruit!
- Pecan Pie
- Baked Peach Almond Oats (great for dessert or breakfast)
Now for the OTHER side of the business: Pilates Private Practice:
If you are interested in private Pilates instruction in my home studio, sessions are one hour and available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (and sometimes a few spots Saturday mornings!). Pricing is as follows:
Single Sessions: $65
4 Pack: $250 (that’s $10 off)
8 Pack: $500 (that’s $20 off)
12 Pack: $750 (that’s $30 off)
I hope this information has been helpful – please reach out with any questions. Many thanks!
Jennifer K Gause
Certified Chef, Nutritionist & Pilates Instructor
Healthy BYTE with Jen – Plants & Pilates!
Follow me on IG: @healthybytewithjen
Like me on FB: Healthy BYTE with Jen
Saving ANIMALS & HUMANS one meal at a time!